VASCO Data Security International, Inc. (NASDAQ:VDSI), the global number one vendor of strong user authentication products to the financial sector, today announced that it has launched Digipass Easy Pack, the off-the-shelf strong authentication solution for secure web mail.
Digipass Easy Pack aims primarily at the Small and Medium Sized Enterprise (SME) market. In recent studies, the security weaknesses of SME networks became alarmingly apparent. There are several reasons for the lack of Internet security at smaller companies. The first reason is the lack of IT resources in small business, both with regards to budget and available IT staff. The second reason is the lack of suitable and affordable products for that type of company.
Digipass Easy Pack is an answer to every one of the above mentioned problems. The product is easily installed, integrated and maintained. In addition, Digipass Easy Pack is affordable and very easy to manage. A SME implementing Digipass Easy Pack, will not need a legion of IT professionals to get it working.
- Digipass Easy Pack contains 10 units of Digipass GO3 and the latest version of VACMAN Middleware for Outlook Web Access
- For companies that want to grow their number of Digipass Easy Pack users, a Digipass Additional 10-Pack is available
- Digipass Easy Pack protects MS Outlook Web Access
- No driver or software is needed at the client side
- 1 year of maintenance is included in the package
- Digipass Easy Pack is exclusively available via VASCO's indirect sales channel of distributors and resellers
"With Digipass Easy Pack, we serve an audience that has been neglected by the industry for many years," said Jan Valcke, VASCO's President and COO. "Nowadays, strong user authentication is a must on the Internet. Hackers don't discriminate the size of the company they are targeting. They are looking for the weakest link. The use of VASCO's Digipass products is widely spread in the financial sector. With Digipass Easy Pack, VASCO brings bank level security to the SME market."