Finextra and the Euro Banking Association are thrilled to announce a fresh slew of speakers, guaranteed to draw out the detail and depth of European payments during EBAday 2021.
Hailing from the world’s leading financial institutions, these esteemed speakers will be offering their insight across a broad range of topics including digital identity, CBDCs, real time payments, the ISO 20022 transition, and the trends which are defining payments innovation now and into the future.
Not only will they be sharing their knowledge during the panel sessions, all attendees will have the opportunity to reach out and network with these industry leaders over the bespoke EBAday virtual event platform. The exhibition will be brimming with financial institutions and tech providers ready to mingle, while the highly anticipated Fintech Zone is featuring an impressive selection of leading European fintechs eager to interact and demonstrate their latest products.
Of course, the conversation will continue during breakout discussion chatrooms, where panelists and attendees will join a more unstructured discussion, drilling down into the topics broached during the panel sessions.
The new speakers added to the EBAday 2021 agenda include:
- Sophia Bantanidis, Head of Regulatory Strategy & Policy TTS Innovation, Treasury & Trade Solutions, Citi
- Rod Boothby, Global Head of Identity, Santander
- Neil Brady, Head of Transition & Surveillance Operations, Deutsche Bank
- Ana Climente, Head of Open Banking, BBVA
- Marco Hughes, Managing Director, Payment Products, Global Liquidity and Cash Management, HSBC
- Petia Niederländer, Director, Oesterreichische Nationalbank
- Daniele Pasqualini, Head of GTB RFP & Onboarding, Intesa SanpaoloPriyanka Rath, Global Head of Liquidity Solutions, Treasury Services and Wholesale Payments, J.P. Morgan
- Marcello Ronco, Head of GTB Digital Platforms and Ecosystems, UniCredit
- Christian Schäfer, Head of Global Payments, Corporate Cash Management, Deutsche Bank
- Adrian Smyth, Head of Innovation and Strategic Partnerships, NatWest
- Ville Sointu, Head of Emerging Technologies, Nordea
- Gayathri Vasudev, Head of Global Clearing, J.P. Morgan
Running in digital format on 28-30 June for its sixteenth year, EBAday 2021 will welcome a host of board directors, chief executive officers and payments and technology heads from Europe’s leading banks, as well as selected fintechs and registration is now open.