Finexpo - Outsourcing Strategies on 4 June in London will feature keynote presentations from Société Générale and IBM. It will also feature panel discussions covering: cost reduction, creating strategic value, and managing outsourcing models, risks and locations; and outsourcing trends in global transaction banking.
The event is being held at The Brewery, Chiswell Street, London on Thursday 4 June from 8:30 to 14:30. Confirmed speakers include:
- Philippe Robeyns, Head of Société Générale Securities Services - Investment Banking Services
- Phil Hussey, Banking Industry Leader for IBM's Strategic Value Creation Team in Northern Europe
- Jessica Douglas of IBM's Value Creation Team for Banking and Financial Markets
- Paris Hoodfar, Offshore delivery, Morgan Stanley
- Adam Williams, Offshore delivery, Morgan Stanley
- Nigel Roxburgh, National Outsourcing Association
- Gareth Lodge, regional research leader, European Banking & Payments, TowerGroup
- Colin Digby, Director, Wholesale Solutions GTB, Deutsche Bank
- Jeff McEldwoney, Head of FI Outsourcing Solutions, RBS Group
- Paul Nixon, Senior Product Manager, FI, Global Payments & Cash Management Europe, HSBC
Admittance is strictly controlled. The event is free of charge to genuine representatives of banks and financial services institutions. A limited number of day passes are available to non-banking participants at a discounted price of £450 + VAT.
For further information and to register, visit the Finexpo - Outsourcing Strategies event page.