Transaction banking will never be the same. That's the theme of a live and interactive webcast coming up on Finextra, featuring some of the industry's top thought leaders in payments. The webcast will take place at 15:00 British Summer Time on Tuesday 31 March.
Brought to you by Finextra and Fundtech, the webcast will feature streaming video and presentations, live and interactive from Fundtech's annual International Client Forum in London on Tuesday 31 March.
A panel of experts will discuss how banking, and the payments business in particular, will change once the current economic crisis passes. The panel will provide their insights into the new opportunities that will emerge and how to take advantage of them. Panelists include:
- Eric Modave, head of international payments operations, Barclays
- Ashley Dowson, chairman, SEPA Consultancy
- Lee Fulmer, head of IBM's European centre of competence in payments
- Gareth Lodge, regional research leader, European Banking & Payments, TowerGroup
- Daniel Szmukler, head of communications and corporate governance, Euro Banking Association
- Joseph Mazzetti, executive vice president, Fundtech
The roundtable will be followed by a case study presented by Ian Watkinson, head of e-invoicing at Royal Bank of Scotland.
Attendees will learn:
- How the current economic crisis will change the payments business
- What to do right now to position organizations for future growth
- How corporate client needs will change and how best to address changing demands
- Whether payments are now considered as non-core by some banks, and the implications for outsourcing
- How the changing landscape will affect the demand and development of new technology
- What new regulation and reporting requirements could mean for transaction banking processes
Visit the events page to register for this webcast that takes place on 31 March at 15:00 BST/10am EST.