The Finexpo - Execution Management conference and exhibition has opened for registration. The event, on Thursday 16 October at The Brewery in London, will focus purely on trade execution, order routing, low-latency data provision and productivity tools for the front-office.
One year on from MiFID and with a slew of new execution venues launching in the latter half of the year, it will provide a timely opportunity for the industry to gather, share information and debate market trends.
A host of senior industry practitioners are participating in the Finexpo - Execution Management conference stream, looking closely at the key issues facing front-office capital markets participants over the coming year. Confirmed speakers include:
- Richard Balarkas, CEO, Instinet. Richard will review Instinet’s trading performance in the year since MiFID came into force and discuss trends in smart order routing and liquidity shifts from traditional execution venues to dark pools.
- George Andreadis, head of AES liquidity strategy Europe, Credit Suisse. George will be among broker dealers and tech vendors discussing the trend away from simple Direct Market Access technology to sophisticated dynamic order placement and intelligent liquidity sourcing.
- Lee Hodgkinson, CEO of SWX Europe. Lee will join a number of other representatives from exchanges and independent dark pools and trading facilities to discuss how exchanges are evolving their business models, and competing as well as co-operating with new entrants.
- Artur Fischer, joint CEO of Börse Berlin Equiduct Trading. Artur will be among senior representatives from up-and-coming multilateral trading facilities discussing their strategies for carving out niches and winning business away from established execution venues.
Finexpo - Execution Management also plays host to an exhibition floor of specialist technology vendors and suppliers to the industry, covering:
- Order and execution management systems, including algorithmic trading and smart routing
- Financial messaging and data management and visualisation
- Low-latency architectures and network technology
- The latest in ergonomic and energy efficient productivity tools for the trading floor
Attendance at Finexpo is restricted to qualified business decision-makers and IT professionals from capital markets institutions and investment banks.
To find out more and to register for your free pass, visit the Finexpo - Execution Management Web site now