Finexpo - Outsourcing Strategies, a new one-day conference and exhibition from Finextra on 5 June in London will feature keynote presentations from Deutsche Bank, IBM and Société Générale. It will also feature panel discussions covering best practice and the latest outsourcing trends on the sell-side and buy-side - from business processes such as trade execution, risk management and analysis through to back-office processing, infrastructure and application development.
The event is being held at The Brewery, Chiswell Street, London on Thursday 5 June from 8:30 to 16:30. Confirmed speakers include:
- Philippe Robeyns, Head of Société Générale Securities Services - Investment Banking Services
- Anthony Zarr, director, Business Integration & Development, Deutsche Bank Global Markets
- Bob Fuller, CEO, Exchange Axis
- Jonathan Cronk, head of compliance, Société Générale Securities Services UK
- Peter Goodhew, Application Management Services Service Line Leader, IBM
- Mark Lewis Partner, head of outsourcing, Berwin Leighton Paisner
- Peter Brudenall, partner, Hunton & Williams
Admittance is strictly controlled. The event is free of charge to genuine representatives of banks and financial services institutions. A limited number of day passes are available to non-banking participants at a discounted price of £450 + VAT.
For further information and to register, visit the Finexpo - Outsourcing Strategies event page .