Singapore Exchange (SGX) today launched a new research and company fundamentals portal on its website.
The portal, called SGX StockFacts, has several features, including:
- A comprehensive research database, covering stock fundamentals for all SGX-listed companies
- Customised search, giving investors flexibility to filter stocks across 20 screening criteria
- New proprietary tools, including S&P Capital IQ Alpha Factor Composites, which ranks stocks based on eight investment style classifications
- Ability to chart a company’s financials for the last five years
- Downloading and printing of company snapshots for easy analysing
Mita Natarajan, Head of Corporate Services, Listings, SGX, said: “SGX has enhanced many aspects of the stock market in recent months. The SGX StockFacts portal, which presents vital research and stock fundamentals on all SGX-listed companies in a user-friendly way, is yet another improvement to add value to investors and companies. It will help investors make more informed investment decisions, raise the visibility of our companies and add vibrancy to the stock market.”
SGX StockFacts is collaboration between SGX and S&P Capital IQ, a business unit of McGraw Hill Financial and a provider of multi-asset class research, data and analytics.