EG solutions, a leading global back office workforce optimisation software company, has launched eg operational intelligence v8.0, at an exclusive event at 30 St Mary Axe on March 25th 2014.
The eg operational intelligence software suite is already recognised by industry analysts as the leading back office workforce optimisation product. eg operational intelligence® v8.0 includes further developments that ensure this recognition will be maintained for the future.
Elizabeth Gooch, Acting Chief Executive of eg solutions says: "eg operational intelligence® was the first purpose built back office workforce optimisation software product on the market. It was designed to solve real problems experienced by our customers and we have been constantly refining our software to incorporate both the developing requirements of our end users as well as the strategic needs of our customers,"
"There are dramatic shifts taking place in what was traditionally the 'back office'. This work is increasingly moving away from a centralised model to be performed closer to the customer. eg's software remains the only back office workforce optimisation software product that can handle this complexity 'out-of-the-box'. Our new version further develops our capabilities to support the demands of the Next Generation Contact Centre and ensure our software continues to lead the market."
In addition to a major refresh of the whole product to give a new look and feel, the new software suite provides customers with access to major new areas of functionality including:
• A comprehensive suite of Connector tools that enable the rapid capture of new and in-progress work items from the myriad of IT systems in customers' legacy IT platforms
• Cross functional capacity planning, work allocation and management which allows customers to plan, allocate and manage work and resources globally from a single system
• Localisation and language translation functionality enabling users in different territories to use the software with multiple languages and time zone settings from a single installation
• Cost-based reporting at Proccess Team and Individual levels
• Actual time measurement for real-time adherence and variance analysis
• Alerts and notifications on a range of factors that affect performance, such as approaching SLA deadlines and breaches, completed or outstanding work items, and team occupancy levels, amongst others. Alerts can be delivered within the application or by email to either internal or external customers
Elizabeth concluded: "Our continued investment in software product development with this latest version of the eg operational intelligence® software suite, has delivered significant platform and functionality enhancements. Our software supports both cloud, on-premise and hybrid solutions to suit the varying IT policies across our customer base. We are convinced that this will ensure that we firmly maintain our leadership position now and into the future."