Ingenico (Euronext: FR0000125346 - ING) announced today its fourth‐quarter 2013 revenue and its audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2013.
- Very strong increase in 2013 revenue to €1.371 billion, up 14% on a reported basis1 and a comparable basis2
- EBITDA equal to 20.3% of revenue
- Free cash flow up 42% to €177 million
- Net income group share up 18% to €114 million
- Proposed dividend of €0.80, up 14%
- Outlook for 2014 on a like-for-like basis: organic growth1 of at least 10% and EBITDA margin of at least 21%
Philippe Lazare, the Chairman and CEO of Ingenico, commented: "In 2013, Ingenico confirmed its market leadership in payment solutions, with revenue and profit margins rising through the year. We have continued to leverage our innovative solutions and 'multi-local' payment market expertise to accelerate the deployment of a differentiated service offer whatever the channel: in-store, on-line and mobile. In addition, Ingenico continues to develop its strategy of building technology partnerships with major participants in the payment ecosystem, from financial institutions to retailers and telecom operators. We are also strongly involved and well positioned in the deployment of secure payment solutions (point-to-point encryption, EMV), which are expected to gain ground, most specifically in the United States. Based on these strong results, we will be proposing the distribution of a dividend of €0.80, up 14 percent. So we have every reason to feel confident about the outlook for 2014 and anticipate further growth in revenue and profitability."
Read the full statement:» Download the document now 174.3 kb (PDF File)