IMM, a provider of innovative eSignature, workflow and document solutions for financial institutions, announced today that Louisiana-based Bossier Federal Credit Union has selected and will deploy seven of its distinct technology offerings: TotaleAtlas, Workflow for TotaleAtlas, Document Exchange, IMM iSign, Teller Item Capture, TotaleReceipts and TotaleChecks.
The $150 million credit union identified several key areas lacking in efficiency that it needed to address, from internal process automation and employee productivity to providing its members the means to review and execute lending and membership documents remotely.
Shawn Temple, chief operating officer at Bossier FCU, said, "IMM is helping us get past the barriers that once prevented us from being effective in our community. Together, we are making efficiency consistent beyond the physical walls of our seven branches. Our soon-to-open eighth branch will not require us to hire new staff, as our projected efficiencies afforded by IMM's solutions are allowing us to reassign existing employees. We also anticipate a strong response from our more mobile members who will now have access to transact business with our credit union regardless of where they are physically located."
Temple describes IMM's impact on Bossier FCU in this way:
- TotaleAtlas, electronifying internal and member-facing documents, making them ready for eSignature as well as automatic archival into imaging once complete;
- Workflow, creating process standardization throughout the credit union for any TotaleAtlas document-related process;
- Document Exchange, enabling members to eSign documents remotely via a cloud-based solution, not limiting them to branch location and hours;
- IMM iSign, the native iPad client application for TotaleAtlas, removing the need for legacy signature pads to execute transactions even faster and more conveniently;
- Teller Item Capture, moving check truncation directly to the teller window, at the transaction's front end, automatically entering check amounts into the deposit transaction screen and fully balance the transaction before it can be closed or posted;
- TotaleReceipts, automating the creation of teller transaction receipts, including eSignatures, providing email delivery as well as automatic indexing and archival into imaging; and
- TotaleChecks, creating and printing custom laser checks on-demand within appropriate signature approval parameters, applying authorized signatures to checks automatically.
"Bossier FCU has made a serious commitment to eliminate paper and increase workforce productivity while preventing the need to add staff in support of future growth," said John Levy, IMM co-founder and EVP and ESRA (Electronic Signature & Records Association) board member. "While the tangible advantages of these products individually can be easily noted, when used in combination they transform day-to-day operations and create a more efficient, enjoyable member experience."