YESpay unveils a new Chip & PIN and contactless card payments client solution called i-EasyV for POS web apps. YESpay in conjunction with EPSON is launching the i-EasyV product at Equipmag 2012, Paris from 11th-13th September.
"Innovative payment and order processing POS solutions running on PCs, tablets, iPads, iPods and smart phones can now use browser based web integration methods for card present payments - a real breakthrough for web developers!", said Simon Curtis, Senior VP - Strategic Sales, YESpay.
More and more retail POS softwares are moving to a web centric delivery model where the presentation layer for the POS is via browsers over an Intranet Virtual Private Network (VPN) to traditional retailers. Web centric software resolves most of the problems and reduces the costs associated with the usage of such POS systems.
i-EasyV payments client software can run on any store PC (Linux or Windows) as well as on the new innovative intelligent thermal printer hardware available from EPSON (TM-T88V-DT). i-EasyV has a small installation and updating footprint, and is well suited for low-end computers with low memory and disk space. This app is compatible with standard browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Internet Explorer. Offered as a standard part of YESpay's EasyV-suite family of multi-channel payment services, i-EasyV enables AJAX web integration technology to used, at no extra cost!
AJAX Integration with web apps
Benefits of YESpay's i-EasyV EMBOSS card payments service
• Continued access to the latest payments technology
• Continued implementation of upgrades and new features every quarter
• Reduced cosuced cost of owning and running POS and payments infrastructure
• Easy merchant environment scalability from 1 to 5000 stores/tills
• 24 X 7 access to security, backup and support services
• 'Head Office' central reporting of PCI compliant financial data anywhere, anytime
• i-EasyV clients can be located centrally at the EMBOSS data centres
• Users can choose different skins and incorporate company logos and colours