Banco Sabadell is the first Spanish bank to offer its mobile banking service (BS Móvil) via the new Amazon Spain Appstore, presented on 30 August 2012.
BS Móvil is the mobile version of the Banco Sabadell online banking service, which allows banking operations to be conducted from a mobile phone or tablet.
BS Móvil allows account information to be viewed in graphic and text formats, along with consultation of statements and cards, in addition to the more frequent operations:
- Ordering bank transfers
- Consulting, checking and signing transactions pending signature
- Checking stock prices and making transactions with securities
- Finding out the positions of your investments funds and deposits
- Activating and blocking debit and credit cards
- Consulting and opening deposit accounts
- Sharing operations via social networks, WhatsApp, etc.
- Locating nearby bank branches and cash machines
- Depositing cheques with the Instant Check service (photographic cheque capture)
- One-click contact with the corresponding banking manager
- Accessing contents of videos and the Banco Sabadell Twitter (twitter.com/bancosabadell) and Facebook (facebook.com/bancosabadell) accounts.
Banco Sabadell customers are already conducting over 80% of their usual banking transactions through distance banking channels, whether online or via a mobile device. This growing tendency is further reinforced by the fact that over 25% of the bank's customers access it periodically via mobile telephone or iPad.
Banco Sabadell, which was also the first bank in Spain to boast a mobile banking platform application for iPads and Android tablets, today has over 200,000 users who connect to it monthly via its BS Móvil service.