RiskVal reports record growth
05 February 2009 | 3701 views | 0
RiskVal, the premier provider of fixed income and structured credit trading and risk management solutions, announced today that 2008 was a record year of growth. These results reflect RiskVal's focus on quickly responding to the latest analytical needs of the trading floors and in leading the field in developments in real time credit and fixed income market data analytics.
"RiskVal solutions were proven to help our clients in the most difficult fixed income and credit markets of 2008," said Jordan Hu, CEO and founder of RiskVal. "Our clients appreciate the steady stream of new features tailored to their feedback. It is gratifying to have loyal RiskVal clients bring our services into new endeavors."
RiskVal's products and service offerings include RiskVal Fixed Income, RVFI, the premier fixed income trading and risk management platform, RiskVal Credit, the industry leading structured credit trading and risk management solution, RiskVal Credit RT, the real time credit monitor, and professional services and consulting operations including EOD P/L production for first tier banks.
2008 highlights include:
- Achieved the milestone of having RiskVal software running at 9 out of the 10 top credit derivative providers as named by RISK magazine
- Continued an unbroken string of annual double digit revenue growth with a 30% increase in revenue
- Released the flagship RiskVal Credit trading solution, RV Credit, including one installation recording over 15,000 trades while delivering a portfolio up nearly $100MM for 2008
- Created RiskVal Credit RT, as a full-fledged MarkIT partner, to enable credit traders to leverage MarkIT real-time credit data in an intuitive, graphical interface with full detailing
- Expanded global install base to include clients in London and Australia
- Increased employee staff levels by 20%
- Recognized for new developments as part of the Finextra Innovation Showcase
- Launched a new client facing website.
"The industry is clearly headed for significant changes in 2009," stated Mr. Hu. "We look forward to RiskVal continuing to provide superior risk management and the latest in trading analyses as the markets evolve. "