Orchestrade are seeking to engage an experienced and creatively minded Pre Sales Consultant for Energy Trading and Risk management, to be based out of our London office.
Primary responsibility will be to support field sales operations, maximising the effectiveness of individual sales cases, ensuring that sales propositions are accurately targeted and diligently prepared, and that Orchestrade is not exposed to commitments that it cannot profitably meet.
Together with a small dedicated sales team, the role will involve prospect/client facing dialogue and solutions presentation. The ability to demo the software, particularly to the front office operations of energy trading venues with complex trading strategies, is important. It will also involve working on detailed and considered responses to RFP and RFI documents and in the preparation of individual sales cases.
Travel around Europe and possibly Asia will be required from time to time.
In addition to direct field sales related activities, the role will involve GAP analysis of the target market, routine analysis of the competitor landscape and market segmentation, also contributing to the commercial case and justification for strategic product developments.
In the immediate post sales phase, the role may also involve an element of project management and supporting client projects post contract signing.
The candidate will have a good degree of market exposure and experience of ETRM/CTRM trading front office activities, including:
- European power, natural gas and LNG markets
- Knowledge of the US and Asian markets will be a plus
- Hedging, trading, risk and compliance strategies
- Full deal lifecycle and workflow for energy trading
- They will ideally have a good understanding of Orchestrade – and / or competitor solutions such as Openlink, Allegro, FIS, Aligne etc .
- Their career background may lie in trade support, business analysis, project management, or in a similar pre-sales environment. Other relevant backgrounds will be considered.
- Language skills will be essential, especially in regard to Eastern European markets.
Please respond with your CV, and quote reference: Orchestrade ETRM pre-sales role.
Reference no:ETRM pre-sales role