We're working with an established, market-leading Fintech company that provides software solutions to Capital Markets firms globally. This is a brand new role, based from their New York City office. This role will be responsible for ensuring customer success in the post-sales phases of the relationship.
This role is being created to ensure customer success and will involve working closely with customers during and after implementation. Customers include investment banks and asset managers and, within these customers, you will work with everyone from senior decision-makers in the business / IT to end-users of the system.
- Extensive experience in the professional services environment within Fintech including a strong understanding of the implementation and support phases of software delivery.
- Extensive client-facing experience within banks / asset managers.
- Strong, demonstrable customer relationship management skills.
- A confident communicator with the required gravitas to influence, negotiate and problem-solve.
- Account management or sales skills would be advantageous, e.g. the ability to identify and leverage opportunities to sell / upsell.
- Strong team-player.
This role is based in New York City, NY - USA.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the country in which the role is based. Please apply directly including a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Applications or enquiries about the role will also be accepted via LinkedIn, please send a FREE inmail to Kate Sharland or Alison Power of Finiti Search. We can also be reached on 0203 178 7676. Please leave full details including name, phone number and email address where you can be reached.
Finiti Search is focused on resourcing for senior roles within the global Fintech market. Visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.