Our client is a market-leading provider of banking technology solutions. They provide specific software and cloud-based solutions to retail & commercial banks worldwide. It has recently invested in its products for the EMEA and Asia-Pacific market and is now hiring someone to lead and drive additional sales across these regions. This is a hands-on, quota-carrying role for an experienced new business salesperson. The role will be based in Dublin , Ireland where the company has an established office.
- Meet and exceed new business sales targets.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process from initial engagement to negotiation and close.
- Build a strong sales pipeline by engaging senior (to C-Level) decision-makers within target companies.
- Work with existing customers to increase sales in existing accounts in these regions.
- Through experience and customer feedback, provide input into the value propositions, sales strategy and product roadmap for these regions.
- Strong new business sales track record.
- Recent, relevant experience selling on premise &/or SaaS solutions to banks (preferably retail / commercial / private banks).
- Experience of selling within the UK & Ireland and Europe / EMEA. Experience selling within APAC region would be advantageous.
- Ability to network with and engage C-level decision-makers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English.
This role is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the country in which the role is based. Please apply directly including a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Applications or enquiries about the role will also be accepted via LinkedIn, please send a FREE inmail to Kate Sharland or Alison Power of Finiti Search. We can also be reached on 0203 178 7676. Please leave full details including name, phone number and email address where you can be reached.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for senior roles within the global Financial Technology (Fintech) market. Visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.