We are looking for talented project managers to join our product delivery team.
You will be responsible for ensuring all business and technical stakeholders’ needs are aligned, responding to product development goals, coordinating the scoping & planning of software development through to testing and driving the releases to production.
You will also be creating documentation, managing risks and issues, monitoring and reporting progress on a variety of internal projects.
If you enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment and influencing the strategic direction of key initiatives, this position will provide you with a challenging and rewarding opportunity.
A successful candidate will have an established background in managing software development, a strong understanding of technical concepts, architecture and solutions, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, high creativity and great analytical reasoning skills.
- Experience of running medium to large scale project critical product implementations in financial institutions
- Experience of multi-phase, multi-stream projects which involve large data sets and complex system integrations
- Demonstrable experience of successful product implementations across the entire project life cycle
- Experience of designing and creating internal and client documentation relating to complex topics
- A good understanding of practices related to retail finance products, including topics such as: account lifecycling & servicing, customer acquisition, payments processing, treasury & liquidity management, and regulatory considerations.
- Experience of managing business stakeholders or external clients
- BA/BSc (or higher) from a top university
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail while keeping track of the big picture
- Clear verbal and written communication
For Bonus Points:
- Industry related qualification / certification (CFA, CISI, CIMA)
- Project management qualification
- Experience of different project management frameworks: Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban etc.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and willing to relocate to London if currently residing outside of the UK.
Yobota is a young, vibrant and growing company and there is a lot going on! We want to make sure everyone who is part of it can innovate by giving everyone support in trying new ideas in their day to day roles, freedom to shape a product which does benefits consumers and businesses and the opportunity for team leadership.
Most importantly, we want to help you do the best work of your career.
Benefits include Health insurance cover, life insurance cover, pensions, vouchers, cycle 2 work scheme, Perkbox employee benefit scheme etc.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and discuss specifics with applicants directly.
Please apply via Workable using the link below. Please leave full details including name, phone number and email address where you can be reached