Our client is a large, established, global Fintech software firm. We are working with a division of this firm that sells software to Investment Managers, such as large Asset Management firms, large Wealth Management firms, etc. They are looking to hire an experienced salesperson for their EMEA sales team based in London. The role will report to the Head of Sales.
- Be part of the EMEA sales team, reporting to regional Head of Sales.
- Meet and exceed sales revenue targets.
- Create, manage and deliver sales plans.
- Generate new name business.
- Manage the sales process from lead generation to closure.
- Work closely with other internal teams including pre-sales, product and professional services.
- Provide accurate sales forecasting and reporting.
- Excellent new business sales track record.
- Experience selling Enterprise-level Fintech software to large buy-side firms.
- Knowledge of middle-office and back-office software for the buy-side.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to thrive within a large firm.
- Strong team player.
This role is based in London, UK.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the country in which the role is based. Please apply directly including a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Applications or enquiries about the role will also be accepted via LinkedIn, please send a FREE inmail to Kate Sharland or Alison Power of Finiti Search. We can also be reached on 0203 178 7676. Please leave full details including name, phone number and email address where you can be reached.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for senior roles within the global Financial Technology (Fintech) market. Visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.
Fintech Salespeople - What Are You Worth?
For a free Fintech salary report - please take part in this Global Fintech study focused on salespeople in Fintech: www.research.net/r/FintechSales2017-ad
Telephone:0203 178 7676