Our client is a leading, award-winning provider of RegTech software, providing enterprise-level risk and regulatory compliance software to firms worldwide. Due to investment and expansion of the product team, they are now looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst to work with Product Management, Product Development and external clients. This role will act as Subject-Matter-Expert (SME) for the Insurance sector, providing expertise in areas such as Solvency II and IFRS, amongst other things.
This role reports to the Head of Products and will be based in London.
- Work closely with Product Management & Product Development to ensure the products meet client and market requirements.
- Work with clients to continually gather product requirements, and communicate these internally.
- Keep up to date and ahead of market changes and the competition.
- Act as SME for regulatory compliance for the Insurance market, both internally and externally.
- Recent, relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience with similar Fintech software for the Insurance market is highly advantageous.
- Experience working with product teams - product management and/or product development is ideal.
- Extensive knowledge of Insurance regulatory compliance including capital requirements under Solvency II, ORSA reporting processes, etc.
- Strong technical understanding is ideal.
- Fluent in English. Other European language would also be advantageous.
- Qualified or part-qualified as an actuary would be ideal.
- Degree or Masters Degree in a relevant subject, e.g. finance, maths, statistics, economics. etc. is advantageous.
This role is based in London.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the country in which the role is based. Please apply directly including a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Applications or enquiries about the role will also be accepted via LinkedIn, please send a FREE inmail to Alison Power or Kate Sharland of Finiti Search. We can also be reached on 0203 178 7676. Please leave full details including name, phone number and email address where you can be reached.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for senior roles within the global Financial Technology (Fintech) market. Visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.
Telephone:+44 (0)203 178 7676