Our client is an established, leading provider of technology solutions for Banks, Financial Services and Corporate Firms. They are now hiring a Product Manager to take responsibility for Trade Finance & Supply Chain Finance solutions globally. This role will report to the Global Head of Products and will be based in the UK.
- Lead the product roadmap & drive development and launch for one or more products.
- Ownership of the product P&L.
- Ownership of the product marketing and pricing strategy, including product positioning, message and value propositions.
- Understand the market, competition and client requirements and use this to drive product functionality.
- Participate in industry events and user groups.
- Work closely with the sales team to support the sales process from a product perspective.
- Recent, relevant experience in a Product Management role.
- Knowledge and understanding of trade finance, supply chain finance and related areas.
- Experience working with product development teams is an advantage (agile environment).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong team player.
This role is based in the UK.
To Apply: Applicants must be eligible to work in the country in which the role is based. Please apply directly including a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Applications or enquiries about the role will also be accepted via LinkedIn, please send a FREE inmail to Alison Power or Kate Sharland of Finiti Search. We can also be reached on 0203 178 7676. Please leave full details including name, phone number and email address where you can be reached.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for senior roles within the global Financial Technology (Fintech) market. Visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.
Fintech Salespeople - What Are You Worth?
For a free Fintech salary report - please take part in this Europe-wide Fintech study focused on salespeople in Fintech: www.research.net/r/FintechSales2017-ad
Telephone:0203 178 7676