Our client is a leading provider of software and solutions for banks and corporate clients worldwide. Their products relate to corporate and transaction banking, payment processing and treasury and cash management operations. They achieved strong revenue growth in 2016 and launched several new products to meet the changing needs of their clients. Now, in 2017, they are looking to make a key hire for their product team.
The Product Manager will be a subject-matter-expert payments and related compliance for relating to corporate payments, and corporate & transactional banking.
- Definition, design and launch of products and solutions relating to payments.
- Product lead for the region, including creation of product roadmaps, product marketing, positioning, etc.
- Participation at events including speaker engagements, delivery of presentations, webinars, etc.
- Acting as subject matter expert for the region and assisting with pre-sales.
- Working with internal development, implementation and sales teams.
- Expertise in corporate and transactional banking payments and compliance.
- Recent, relevant experience in a product-focused role for a Fintech vendor or Bank.
- Extensive experience in product management, product strategy, product positioning and product marketing.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.
This role is based in New York, NY. Other east-coast locations may also be considered.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the country in which the role is based. Please apply directly including a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Applications or enquiries about the role will also be accepted via LinkedIn, please send a FREE inmail to Alison Power or Kate Sharland of Finiti Search. We can also be reached on 0203 178 7676. Please leave full details including name, phone number and email address where you can be reached.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for senior roles within the global Financial Technology (Fintech) market. Visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.
Telephone:+44 0203 178 7676