Our client is a leading provider of software and solutions for banks and corporate clients worldwide. Their products relate to corporate and transaction banking, payment processing and treasury and cash management operations. They achieved strong revenue growth in 2016 and launched several new products to meet the changing needs of their clients. Now, in 2017, they are looking to make a key hire for their product team.
The Product Manager will be a subject-matter-expert in Risk and Compliance relating to payment processing - specifically, fraud detection, anti-money laundering (AML) and related areas of payment compliance.
The Product Manager will be part of the Global Products Team and will be based in London. Other major financial centres in Europe or Asia will also be considered.
- Definition, design and launch of products and solutions relating to risk and compliance.
- Creation of product roadmaps and presentation of roadmaps to management and clients.
- Participation at events including speaker engagements, delivery of presentations, webinars, etc.
- Acting as subject matter expert in your specialist area including keeping ahead of market developments.
- Working with internal development, implementation and sales teams.
- Deep expertise of Payments Compliance, Fraud Detection and Anti-Money Laundering.
- Recent, relevant experience in a product-focused role for a Bank (e.g. in a Compliance Division), or a relevant Fintech firm.
- Experience working with product strategy, product positioning and product marketing.
- Knowledge of SWIFT and other payment networks.
- Comfortable speaking or presenting at conferences, seminars and other events.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.
This role is based in London. Other major financial centres in Europe or Asia will be considered.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the country in which the role is based. Please apply directly including a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Applications or enquiries about the role will also be accepted via LinkedIn, please send a FREE inmail to Alison Power or Kate Sharland of Finiti Search. We can also be reached on 0203 178 7676. Please leave full details including name, phone number and email address where you can be reached.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for senior roles within the global Financial Technology (Fintech) market. Visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.
Telephone:0203 178 7676