Our client, a specialist in Cyber Security solutions for Financial Services and other markets, is entering an exciting phase of growth brought about by changing regulations and the growing need for businesses to protect their data. This is the chance for an experienced Sales Team Manager to work with C-Level Executives and drive this expansion. You will lead the existing and expanding sales team into new markets as a hands-on business development manager, and sales team leader. Our client provides Cyber Security solutions and services, protecting businesses against online threats. This role will report to C-level and will be based from our client's office in the City of London. There is an existing sales team as well as room for expansion. The company is well established with an existing client base. This role will focus on Financial Services clients.
Responsibilities to include:
- Leadership of the existing and expanding sales team.
- Ownership of a sales revenue target.
- Hands-on business development sales activities.
- Opening up new markets for existing solutions and services.
- Hiring and managing new salespeople, as appropriate.
- Working closely with C-Level executives towards strategic objectives.
- Experience successfully driving revenue growth and meeting aggressive growth targets.
- Experience leading and growing a sales team.
- Extensive experience selling to UK Financial Services clients.
- Knowledge and experience selling Cyber Security solutions or relevant solutions (e.g. operational risk, online threats, incident response, data governance, network security, etc.)
- Ability to be based in the London (City) office with the sales team.
Candidates without a strong history of focusing on Financial Services clients will not be considered. Candidates with no knowledge of the relevant solution areas will also not be considered.
Salary will include an attractive base (estimated at up to £120K, up to £300K ote, and stock options. This will depend on experience.
This role is based in London, UK.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the country in which the role is based. Please apply directly including a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Applications or enquiries about the role will also be accepted via LinkedIn, please send a FREE inmail to Alison Power or Kate Sharland of Finiti Search. We can also be reached on 0203 178 7676. Please leave full details including name, phone number and email address where you can be reached.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for senior roles within the global Financial Technology (Fintech) market. Visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.
Telephone:0203 178 7676