EBA CLEARING (ABE CLEARING S.A.S.), a Company under French law, delivers and manages market infrastructure solutions for the pan-European payments industry, to support its users’ needs in line with their requirements.
The strategic aims of the Company are to ensure a pan-European and country-neutral approach for the development and delivery of infrastructure solutions, thereby ensuring excellence and robustness in delivering its services. EBA CLEARING manages and operates the payment services EURO1, STEP1 and STEP2, which provide efficient, secure and cost-effective channels facilitating end-to-end processing of payment messages denominated in euro and the exchange of these payments by payment service providers. Both EURO1 and STEP2 have been identified as Systemically Important Payment Systems (SIPS) by the European Central Bank (ECB). EBA CLEARING is also planning to deliver a pan-European instant payments infrastructure solution in the course of 2017.
EBA CLEARING was established in June 1998 by 52 major European and international banks with the mission to own and operate the EURO1 large-value payment system developed by the Euro Banking Association (EBA). Today, EBA CLEARING counts 53 shareholder banks and offers payment infrastructure services for the processing of both individual and mass transactions in euro to a wide community of banks across Europe. Aside from developing, running and evolving payment infrastructure services, EBA CLEARING developed MyBank, a pan-European e-authorisation solution, which went live with a payment initiation service via e- and m-banking in 2013. Today, the MyBank activities are managed by PRETA S.A.S., a fully-owned subsidiary of EBA CLEARING.
We are looking for a highly motivated, pro-active, co-operative professional with excellent communication and organisational skills, and a proven track record in a similar position to support our Office Administration and Management (OAM) team. The Administrative Coordinator will provide a variety of support services for an international external and internal audience.
The successful candidate will reinforce the OAM team of EBA CLEARING in the Brussels office and will report to Office Manager of the OAM Department.
Your tasks will include:
- performing general reception tasks, such as answering the telephone, taking and relaying messages, providing information to callers;
- monitoring external visitor access and maintaining security awareness; performing all other reception duties relating to external visitors, such as issuing access badges, organising and planning accommodation and transportation;
- providing internal employees with full support regarding their accommodation and transportation in compliance with the Company's travel policy;
- providing general administrative support such as preparing correspondence, receiving and sorting out mail and deliveries, scheduling appointments;
- coordinating, planning, booking, organizing, preparing and tidying rooms before and after the meetings;
- ensuring that rooms are ready and set up, technical and audio-visual set-up/ equipment available, catering ordered and set up in time;
- providing first level support for configurations and administration of telephone, meetings and conference calls (via Skype for Business), escalating and reporting to IT if necessary;
- monitoring and maintaining office equipment;
- controlling inventory relevant to the reception area;
- providing support to external and internal visitors to ensure maximum satisfaction.
The successful candidate will:
- have a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least two to three years in administration/secretariat;
- have gained a minimum of three years of proven fulltime professional experience;
- have excellent spoken and written English and French language skills and a confident manner – any additional European languages would be an asset;
- have excellent IT skills (MS Office and Outlook);
- be dynamic, with a proactive enthusiastic attitude, and creative with the ability to take initiatives;
- be quality-oriented, pay attention to detail, while still being able to see the big picture;
- be a good team-player;
- have an ability to work efficiently under time pressure;
- be customer-oriented, sensitive to the needs of the different stakeholders and enjoy working in a multicultural team and communicating with a varied multinational audience.
Before applying for this position, which is based in Belgium (Brussels), please ensure that you are already authorised to work in the European Union.
For further information, please visit our websites at:
www.abe-eba.eu – www.ebaclearing.eu –www.ebaday.eu – www.mybank.eu
Follow us on www.twitter.com/ebaclearing or www.linkedin.com/company/ebaclearing