Our client is a Global leader in the Trade Finance software industry. With an impressive client base, many in the FTSE 250 as well as tier one Banking Institutions. Reporting to the CEO, they are now looking to hire a hands on Sales leader to manage the current team in the UK, Europe & Asia.
- Manage and lead the current sales team
- Hands on sales leadership
- Work with the management team to develop and execute a global sales strategy
- Establishing executive level relationships for strategic business development.
- Delivery of high quality sales presentations encompassing business case overviews and initial demonstrations to prospective clients at business/executive and at high technical levels.
- Provide innovative solutions and strategies to solve complex issues and client business problems.
- Evaluation of high level client requirements, project plans, and technical approaches for the development of sales strategies.
- Orchestrate and manage the sales process
- Anticipate objections during the sales process and work with the sales team to create clear and concise responses while positioning the solution portfolio.
- Performance and Development Appraisal of Sales Team.
- Successful Sales Management experience
- Experience selling into the European & APAC region.
- Ideally have managed a team based in APAC
- Broad business acumen and understanding of financial services and technical processes especially in the Trade Finance and Supply Chain arena.
- Domain expertise in international trade and/or logistics
- Sales to multi-nationals involving cross-function internal and external stakeholders
- Strong and proven networking skills.
- Effective team leader adept at providing solid foundation for team autonomy in completion of goals.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales targets with a history of career achievement
- Responsive, reliable and results oriented with the ability to execute on aggressive plans.
- Ability to travel internationally, including nights or weekends as required.
- Robust, compelling communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong presentation skills.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the country in which the role is based. Please apply directly including a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Applications or enquiries about the role will also be accepted via LinkedIn or please send a FREE inmail to Alison Power or Kate Sharland of Finiti Search.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for senior roles within the global Financial Technology (Fintech) market. Visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.
Telephone:+44 (0) 203 178 7676