Great speakers and agenda content are critical to the success of Money20/20, the most influential and largest FinTech event series in the world. Following the huge success of our debut show in Europe (the largest known event launch ever), - c.3,700+ attendees, 422 speakers, 200+ sponsors, with over 1,000 companies representing 70+ countries, we are expecting an even bigger show for 2017. We expect to confirm over 400 speakers. About half of those speakers will be CEOs/Founders of their organizations and all are senior industry leaders that are shaping the future of payments and commerce. Our flagship event has been running in the US for the past five years and has grown tremendously. In 2016, the Money20/20 US agenda featured 500+ speakers across 125+ sessions. We evaluated 1,000+ inbound requests to speak at the event and also identified many industry executives to be involved.
We have two new exciting roles in our Content teams, a Senior Conference Producer for the Europe event and a Senior Conference producer for the Asia event, scheduled to launch in Singapore, March 2018. The Senior Conference Producer plays a key role in developing the agenda content that is critical to the success of Money20/20. The individual will report to the Content Director and will work closely with the marketing, sales and operations teams in our growing and dynamic organization. Each of the Roles will be focussed on the regions in which they serve and will involve extensive travel. We foresee the Senior Conference Produce Role in Europe to be based in London and the Role for Asia to be based in either London or Singapore.
The role exists to support the Content Director in developing the best content agenda and speaker selection and integrates into the sector to drive the development of payments and financial services. Creativity is essential to keep the event fresh whether its involvements in Hackathons or unique approaches to developing inspirational and information content. In time there will be progression to take on a greater role in owning the Content agenda for each of the respective events.
About Money20/20 Europe: www.money2020europe.com
Money20/20 Europe, the largest FinTech event in Europe, will feature Europe’s absolute best and most relevant agenda and speakers—local, regional and global—from the entire ecosystem, including the leading European and US banks, the Tech giants (Google, Samsung etc.), leading FinTech startups (Adyen, TransferWise, Klarna, Funding Circle etc.), Payments companies (Alipay, Ingenico, NETS etc.), Retailers (Metro Group, Amazon etc.) and the broader financial services and payments community. It is an opportunity to exponentially grow your network and be one of the most well-known faces in the European FinTech industry.
About Money20/20 Asia www.money2020asia.com
This event will be launched in March, 2018 in Singapore. We already have a running start on this event and will be seeking to make this region-wide event bringing in our key connections from Europe and the US.
- 5+ years’ work experience; ideally 3+ years in relevant Financial Services’ roles, including corporate or product strategy, business development, consultant/analyst, media/publishing, event planning, etc.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Depth and/or breadth of knowledge in relevant content areas, including but not limited to:
- Mobile Payments & Wallets
- Issuer & Acquirer Processing
- Evolution of Banking & FI Perspective
- Identity, Security & Fraud
- Evolution of Retailing & Merchant Perspective
- Mobile Ecosystem & MNO Perspective
- E- & M- Commerce
- Marketing, Advertising & Loyalty
- Big Data & Analytics
- Legal & Regulatory
- Financial Inclusion
- Credit & Lending
- Prepaid & Gift
- B2B Payments
- Financial Technology
- Entrepreneurship & Investing
- Bitcoin, Distributed Protocols & Cryptocurrency
- Good interpersonal skills and network of industry contacts in the areas listed above.
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and research skills, e.g. market analysis, industry trends, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be able to effectively articulate industry topics and trends in internal briefs, agenda session descriptions, marketing materials, etc.
- Strong administrative skills; proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, Dropbox and other similar software packages.