Our client is a market leading provider of software solutions to the Financial markets globally. As part of an exciting expansion plan, the firm is opening new offices and will expand its sales team in Europe. This role will report to C-Level and will focus on selling the firm's award-winning software platform to Insurance companies in Central & Eastern Europe. The role could be based in Frankfurt, Germany although other major cities in Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) will also be considered as a base location.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and exceeding agreed sales revenue targets.
- Utilising your contact network to develop new name business.
- Creating and implementing sales plans in line with sales strategy.
- Managing the end to end sales process to deal closure.
- Developing and nurturing client relationships with senior executives, to C-Level.
- Working closely in collaboration with Management and other internal teams.
- Providing accurate reporting and sales forecasting.
- Strong new business sales track record (large deal sizes, e.g. $1m+).
- Experience selling enterprise solutions to the Insurance market in Central & Eastern Europe (CEE).
- Understanding of the Insurance market including purchasing drivers, regulatory pressures, market trends, competitive landscape for software solutions, etc.
- Strong credibility with the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated, ambitious self-starter.
- Language skills ideally (e.g. German).
The role could be based in Frankfurt, Germany although other major cities in Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) will also be considered as a base location.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the country in which the role is based. Please apply directly including a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Applications or enquiries about the role will also be accepted via LinkedIn or please send a FREE inmail to Alison Power or Kate Sharland of Finiti Search.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for senior roles within the global Financial Technology (Fintech) market. Visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.