EBA CLEARING (ABE CLEARING S.A.S.), a Company under French law, delivers and manages market infrastructure solutions for the pan-European payments industry, to support its users’ needs in line with their requirements.
The strategic aims of the Company are to ensure a pan-European and country-neutral approach for the development and delivery of infrastructure solutions, thereby ensuring excellence and robustness in delivering its services. EBA CLEARING manages and operates the payment services EURO1, STEP1 and STEP2, which provide efficient, secure and costeffective channels facilitating end-to-end processing of payment messages denominated in euro and the exchange of these payments by payment service providers. Both EURO1 and STEP2 have been identified as Systemically Important Payment Systems (SIPS) by the European Central Bank (ECB). EBA CLEARING is also planning to deliver a pan-European instant payments infrastructure solution in the course of 2017.
EBA CLEARING was established in June 1998 by 52 major European and international banks with the mission to own and operate the EURO1 large-value payment system developed by the Euro Banking Association (EBA). Today, EBA CLEARING counts 53 shareholder banks and offers payment infrastructure services for the processing of both individual and mass transactions in euro to a wide community of banks across Europe. Aside from developing, running and evolving payment infrastructure services, EBA CLEARING developed MyBank, a pan-European e-authorisation solution, which went live with a payment initiation service via e- and m-banking in 2013. Today, the MyBank activities are managed by PRETA S.A.S., a fully-owned subsidiary of EBA CLEARING.
We are looking for a full-time, permanent employee to provide administrative and organisational support to our Marketing Coordination Office (MCO) team in their work on new initiatives and projects. The MCO is part of the Service Development and Management Unit.
The successful candidate will reinforce the MCO team of EBA CLEARING in the Paris or Frankfurt office of the Company.
Your tasks will include:
- providing administrative support and assistance to the team and acting as a point of contact within the Company for banks and user groups;
- preparing various reports (including Excel spread sheets) and structuring information based on the core data as provided by country representatives in order to facilitate marketing activities;
- maintaining and improving databases related to the different activities, such as visit reports, conferences, presentations, as well as the Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM);
- assisting country representatives in relation to their activities;
- scheduling, organising and providing assistance in internal and external service or relationship meetings, working groups, workshops and seminars with banks or user groups;
- contributing to the preparation of documents and dossiers for the meetings and any other marketing material, such as brochures, website content, etc.;
- screening and filing of emails and correspondence regarding the related areas of activities and managing correspondence, documents filing and archiving;
- identifying, targeting and assisting new banks to join the services, answering questions, etc.;
- creating statistical reports and billing data;
- cross-checking of STEP2 Routing Table updates and preparing them for publication;
- contributing to other specific project work as required, such as drafting project documentation, and preparing presentations.
Within this post, you will be reporting to the Head of Marketing and User Relations.
The successful candidate will:
- have a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least two years attested by a diploma (business or management, business with languages, secretarial studies);
- have gained a minimum of three years of appropriate proven full-time professional international experience ideally within the European market infrastructures or transaction banking environments or the financial services industry;
- have excellent spoken and written English skills and a confident manner – any additional European languages would be an asset;
- have excellent knowledge of MS Office suite and Outlook;
- have proven experience in working with databases;
- have proven experience in providing administrative and organisational support to the activities in one of the relevant industries and in roles involving a variety of administrative and support tasks;
- have a solid sense of responsibility, commitment and cooperation;
- have an ability to analyse information from a wide range of sources, consider options and propose / implement solutions;
- pay attention to detail, while still being able to see the big picture;
- have an ability to manage own workload and work autonomously;
- be flexible and learn fast;
- be dynamic, with a proactive enthusiastic attitude, and creative with the ability to take initiatives;
- have an ability to work efficiently and deliver to tight deadlines;
- have very good communication skills;
- be a good team-player with strong inter-personal skills;
- have a strong sense of customer support, be sensitive to the needs of the different stakeholders and enjoy working in a multicultural team and communicating with a varied multinational audience.
Before applying for this position, which is based in Paris (France) or Frankfurt (Germany), please ensure that you are already authorised to work in the European Union.
- think you meet the required qualifications and skills,
- are willing to develop your career in a challenging and international environment, with enticing compensation & benefits,
- want to work for a company that plays a key role in expanding pan-European payment infrastructures,
we invite you to send your application including a curriculum vitae and motivation letter in English for the attention of:
Head of Human Resources
EBA CLEARING S.A.S.
40 rue de Courcelles
75008 Paris, France
Information about the application process:
Please note that only complete applications will be accepted and considered. In order for the application to be considered complete, candidates must submit the following documents: a curriculum vitae and a motivation letter (both in English). At this initial stage of the application process, please do not send us any supporting documents (e.g. work certificates or diplomas).
Start and end dates of all previous positions and whether they were full-time or part-time positions should be indicated in the curriculum vitae. The CV should contain details of any professional experience and studies as well as of any relevant trainings or research work.
If an application is retained for any interview rounds, the candidate should be in a position to submit documents supporting the information provided in the CV. These may include work certificates or recommendation letters, which should indicate the duration and nature of experience. Freelance or self-employed candidates should provide either a copy of the entry in the relevant trade register or any official document (for example a tax revenue form) showing the length of the relevant work experience.
Alternatively, candidates may provide individual contacts for professional references in relation to their previous work or study experiences. Candidates should also be ready to provide 1-2 of these contacts upon request, i.e. in addition to any work certificates or letters of recommendation submitted to EBA CLEARING
The address indicated in the curriculum vitae will be used as the location from which a candidate invited to a face-to-face interview will travel.
For further information, please visit our websites at:
www.abe-eba.eu – www.ebaclearing.eu –www.ebaday.eu – www.mybank.eu
Follow us on www.twitter.com/ebaclearing or www.linkedin.com/company/ebaclearing.