Our client is a leading online trading platform provider, holding a majority share of their specialist market. The firm prides themselves on innovation, with unrivaled state-of-the-art product functionality. The company has clients in Europe, North America, Middle-East and Asia and is focused on selling to the Broker market. This role is based at the firm's new London office in the City's square mile. The role will report to the Head of Sales.
The Sales Executive is responsible for revenue generation including Sales and Pre-Sales activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sales activities from lead generation to pre-sales and closure.
- Creating a sales opportunity pipeline.
- Managing and supporting contract negotiation.
- On-boarding new clients to the platform.
- Sales experience within the financial or Fintech markets - possibly B2C with a desire to move into B2B sales.
- Previous experience in online platform sales or Software-as-a-Service sales with a focus on FX, CFD, binary options, spread betting or other related markets.
- Proven experience in closing sales deals.
- An entrepreneurial spirit for working in a start-up environment.
- Ideally, degree qualified.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong motivation and the ability to work under pressure.
- Fluent English language skills.
This role is based in London, UK.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the country in which the role is based. Please apply directly including a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Applications or enquiries about the role will also be accepted via LinkedIn or please send a FREE inmail to Alison Power or Kate Sharland of Finiti Search.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for senior roles within the global Financial Technology (Fintech) market. Visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.
Telephone:0203 178 7676