Our client is a market leading provider of software solutions to the Financial markets globally. As part of an exciting expansion plan, the firm has opened a new headquarters in London and will expand its sales team throughout Europe. This particular role will be based in London, will report to the Head of Sales and will focus on selling the firm's award-winning software platform to Insurance companies in the UK and Ireland.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and exceeding agreed sales revenue targets.
- Utilising your contact network to develop new name business.
- Creating and implementing sales plans in line with sales strategy.
- Managing the end to end sales process to deal closure.
- Developing and nurturing client relationships with senior executives, to C-Level.
- Working closely in collaboration with Management and other internal teams.
- Providing accurate reporting and sales forecasting.
- Strong new business sales track record (large deal sizes, e.g. $1m+).
- Experience selling enterprise solutions to the Insurance market in UK/Ireland.
- Understanding of the Insurance market including purchasing drivers, regulatory pressures, market trends, competitive landscape for software solutions, etc.
- Strong credibility with the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated, ambitious self-starter.
- Fluent English language skills.
This role will be based in London, UK.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the country in which the role is based. Please apply directly including a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Applications or enquiries about the role will also be accepted via LinkedIn or please send a FREE inmail to Alison Power or Kate Sharland of Finiti Search.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for senior roles within the global Financial Technology (Fintech) market. Visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.
Telephone:0203 178 7676