Our client is a leading specialist in the Fintech market, providing niche software solutions to Tier 1 Banks in Europe and North America. As a growing firm, the company has recently expanded its presence geographically and made key hires for its sales team.
This role is integral to the company's growth and will focus on providing a mix of technical and business subject-matter-expertise to banking clients.
Responsibilities may include:
- Acting as subject matter expert throughout the sales process.
- Setting up and delivering presentations and demonstrations to clients.
- Liaising with Product Managers about current and future requirements.
- Understanding the market including other solutions and competitors.
- Responding to RFI's & RFP's.
- Handling 'technical' queries about the solution and the customer environment.
- Experience in a client-facing role working with major banking clients.
- Experience of working within the sales process of a Fintech firm (e.g. as a sales engineer, presales consultant or some exposure to those roles).
- Strong technical knowledge relating to enterprise software &/or cloud-based (SaaS) software - development, architecture and possibly security.
- Business knowledge relating to banking operations. Any knowledge of credit risk and lending would be ideal but may not be essential.
- Strong client-facing skills, e.g. meeting & presenting to clients.
- Strong communication skills, written & verbal.
- Strong problem solving skills including an ability to think 'on your feet'.
- Willingness to travel for client meetings as required.
This role is based in Charlotte, NC (USA).
Applicants must be eligible to work in the country in which the role is based. Please apply directly including a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Applications or enquiries about the role will also be accepted via LinkedIn or please send a FREE inmail to Alison Power or Kate Sharland of Finiti Search.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for senior roles within the global Financial Technology (Fintech) market. Visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.
Telephone:+44 (0)203 178 7676