In your role as Cloud Marketing Solutions Manager you will have a strong understanding of cloud technologies, vendor strategies and appetite for consumption of cloud applications by banks and financial institutions. You will be responsible for building and maintaining competitive messaging, value proposition and all assets needed to enable the sales team to engage with our customers.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Cloud Marketing Solutions Manager will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Be an evangelist for Cloud adoption and readiness both internally and externally
• Develop and execute market focused go-to-market programs for solutions that grow revenue and market share
• Develop effective targeting, messaging and positioning, and communicate that messaging and positioning to all internal and external audiences.
• Collaborate with the regional marketing teams to develop solution-specific marketing programs in relevant regions
• Support field readiness through the development and delivery of sales tools including presentations, sales guides and competitive responses.
• Work collaboratively with Product Management and Sales to bring competitive attack plans
• A minimum of six years experience in the financial services and or software market within product marketing and/or marketing communications roles. Experience with cloud propositions and offerings
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and writing skills
• Proven success in creating and executing on marketing plans that deliver results
• Sufficient financial and technical experience to understand the customers business problem
• Masters or Bachelor degree from accredited university in business or CIM Diploma
• High level of focus and energy
• Proactive self-starter, able to work unsupervised within agreed timeframes.
Please apply directly including a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Please address any enquiry to
Andrew Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org
James Monro International is dedicated to resourcing for firms operating in the global Financial Technology markets. Please find more information on our web site www.JamesMonro.com
Telephone:+44 (0) 207 868 1675