Our client is an award-winning vendor in the Enterprise Data Management (EDM) space. You are a successful, talented and tenacious salesperson with an excellent track-record selling relevant solutions to sell-side &/or buy-side financial firms in Europe. Based from our client's London City office, you will report to the Global Head of Sales.
You will have a excellent sales record selling EDM solutions, or relevant data-related solutions to Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Brokers and Banks in Europe. Your background is most likely to be sales but you may also have a relevant product / solutions specialist background before moving into sales (advantageous but not essential). Data solutions expertise that you bring to the role could include index data, reference data, pricing data, corporate actions data, etc. Either way, you MUST have a strong sales track-record.
You will proactively sell our Client's solutions in a New Business Development role. You will have a natural desire and a tenacious and resilient attitude in order to succeed and achieve or exceed your sales targets. This role requires the ability manage the entire sales process including negotiating, influencing and closing sales deals.
- Experience selling Enterprise Data Management (EDM) or related data solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of data products such as index data, reference data, pricing data, corporate actions data, etc.
- Strong track-record focused on selling relevant solutions to financial firms including sell-side &/or buy-side.
- Strong desire to succeed along with tenacity, resilience and ability to influence, negotiate and close sales deals.
- Strong understanding of the sales cycle and ability to manage the process end-to-end.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build and manage relationships.
- Fluent English language skills.
- A second European language is desirable, not essential.
- Willingness to travel within Europe.
This role is based in London and will cover one or more territories within Europe.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the country in which the role is based. Please apply directly including a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Applications or enquiries about the role will also be accepted via LinkedIn or please send a FREE inmail to Alison Power or Kate Sharland of Finiti Search. If you meet the minimum requirements of the role and want to discuss it before applying, please call us on 0203 178 7676.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for senior roles within the global Financial Technology (Fintech) market. Visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.
Telephone:0203 178 7676