Our client is a market leading provider of software solutions to the Financial markets globally. As part of an exciting expansion plan, the firm is opening a new office in London and will expand its sales team in Europe. This particular role will be based in London, will report to C-Level and will be an integral part of the sales team focused on selling the firm's award-winning software platform to Insurance companies in the UK and Ireland.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of the sales team to support sales revenue targets.
- Providing subject matter expert relating to Life Insurance software throughout the sales process.
- Being involved in the identification of customer needs and solution proposals.
- Delivering product demonstrations, presentations and proof-of-concepts to clients.
- Responding to business and technical queries during the sales process.
- Coordination and input into the RFI / RFP process.
- Keeping up-to-date with Insurance market drivers, trends and competitive solutions.
- Working closely with the product team to provide customer and market feedback.
- Working closely with other internal teams in the UK and Internationally.
- Extensive experience in a similar, relevant commercial client-facing role.
- In-depth understanding of the Life & Health Insurance market specifically.
- Understanding of Insurance technology from a business perspective including purchasing drivers, market trends and competitors.
- Strong credibility when working with customers at all levels, to C-Level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An understanding of the technical aspects of Insurance technology is ideal.
- Fluent English language skills.
This role will be based in London, UK and will involve European travel.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the country in which the role is based. Please apply directly including a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Applications or enquiries about the role will also be accepted via LinkedIn or please send a FREE inmail to Alison Power or Kate Sharland of Finiti Search to receive a call.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for senior roles within the global Financial Technology (Fintech) market. Visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.