MyBank is owned and managed by PRETA S.A.S., a wholly owned subsidiary of EBA CLEARING, a country-neutral private industry provider of pan-European payment infrastructure solutions.
MyBank (www.mybank.eu) is an e-authorisation solution that enables customers to pay for their online purchases via their regular online or mobile banking environment. The solution is open to all authorised payment service providers (PSPs) in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), including, without limitation, credit institutions and payment institutions.
Customers using MyBank do not have to communicate their payment details or personal credentials to any third parties, since the payment initiation, mandate creation or transaction validation process takes place within the highly secured environment of their own bank. Public administration agencies and e-businesses using MyBank are informed in real time when a customer has initiated a payment.
As a pan-European e-authorisation solution, MyBank is also well-positioned to be used at a later stage for transactions in other currencies or for e-identity services.
We are looking for a highly motivated, pro-active, co-operative professional with excellent communication and organisational skills, and a proven track record in a similar position, preferably in payments or e-commerce.
You will work closely together with all MyBank team members responsible for promoting MyBank across Europe and report to the Managing Director.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- planning and organising meetings, conferences, events and workshops and managing the events that MyBank attends;
- preparing documents, presentations and reports;
- ensuring that material that is presented has the correct style and tone for the audience; administrating the MyBank websites and managing the content of it;
- administrating and feeding the MyBank social media channels; co-ordinating the timely delivery of press releases, news items, and liaising with media agencies and journalists;
- assisting in developing strategies for developing the MyBank brand in European countries;
- liaising with communication agencies to create content or run publicity campaigns.
The role requires the ability to communicate towards the industry as well as communication to consumers and brand management.
The successful candidate will:
- have a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least three years attested by a diploma in Marketing / Communications / Media or PR with an emphasis on Digital Marketing;
- a confident manner and excellent spoken and written English skills – and at least one of the following additional languages: Italian, Spanish or Greek;
- have gained a minimum of three years of communication or brand management proven full-time professional experience in European e-commerce;
- proven experience in suporting web activities (conceiving, creating, editing and updating content);
- excellent knowledge of and experience in application of online and web communications principles and practices;
- proven experience in production of publication of technical documents, multi-media and design products, both online and printed; a knowledge of Google analytics, online advertising platforms and marketing through social media;
- a good knowledge of web-based Content Management Systems, advanced IT skills (especially MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Photoshop and other relevant skills including social media);
- awareness of public policy issues would be a benefit;
- be dynamic, enthusiastic and creative with the ability to take the initiative;
- pay attention to detail, while still being able to see the big picture;
- be sensitive to the needs of the different stakeholders and enjoy working in a multicultural team and communicating with a varied multinational audience.
Before applying for this position, which is based in Paris (France), please ensure that you are already authorised to work in the European Union.
- think you meet the required qualifications and skills,
- are willing to develop your career in a challenging and international environment, with enticing compensation & benefits,
- want to work for a company that plays a key role in expanding pan-European payment infrastructures,
we invite you to send your application including a curriculum vitae and motivation letter in English for the attention of:
Head of Human Resources
EBA CLEARING S.A.S.
40 rue de Courcelles
75008 Paris, France
Information about the application process:
Please note that only complete applications will be accepted and considered. In order for the application to be considered complete, candidates must submit the following documents: a curriculum vitae and a motivation letter (both in English). At this initial stage of the application process, please do not send us any supporting documents (e.g. work certificates or diplomas).
Start and end dates of all previous positions and whether they were full-time or part-time positions should be indicated in the curriculum vitae. The CV should contain details of any professional experience and studies as well as of any relevant trainings or research work.
If an application is retained for any interview rounds, the candidate should be in a position to submit documents supporting the information provided in the CV. These may include work certificates or recommendation letters, which should indicate the duration and nature of experience. Freelance or self-employed candidates should provide either a copy of the entry in the relevant trade register or any official document (for example a tax revenue) showing the length of the relevant work experience.
Alternatively, candidates may provide individual contacts for professional references in relation to their previous work or study experiences. Candidates should also be ready to provide 1-2 of these contacts upon request, i.e. in addition to any work certificates or letters of recommendation.
The address indicated in the curriculum vitae will be used as the location from which a candidate invited to a face-to-face interview will travel.
For further information about MyBank, please visit our website at www.mybank.eu.
Follow us on twitter.com/MyBankPayments or www.linkedin.com/company/mybank.