More than 2 billion of the world's population is unbanked. In this video from CR2's customer conference Lance Gourlay, corporate accounts director at CR2, talks about how business process change, appropriate product design and technology innovation can enable the greatest return in tapping the unbanked segment.
He outlines some strategies for delivering products and services that:
- Are affordable to and easily used by low-income consumers
- Are less costly to support, administer and maintain
- Leverage existing relationships and investments where possible
- Can be delivered within a relevant risk management framework
- Are delivered alongside financial literacy education