14 May 2019 at 15:00 UK time
Join Finextra, Axway and industry experts on 14 May 2019 at 15:00 UK time as we discuss how the opportunities of PSD2 and Open Banking are taking shape.
Retail learnings are beginning to cause waves in the corporate space, and commercial banks should step up to the plate to envisage how open banking could benefit their clients. Treasurers will be questioning how digital transformation could positively impact their working day- offering a greater view on liquidity and risk.
Questions such as which partners to choose and how to nurture a partnership are not so easy to answer. For fintechs, the issues are how to scale and how to minimise risk and for larger banks the challenges lie in their legacy systems, as well as adopting an agile mentality and platform infrastructure in order to foster innovative partnerships.
Data is key here, understanding its value to the specific organisation and how it can help achieve the business goals, and capturing it correctly in the first place.
Underpinning it all is security. The more data is generated, the more it becomes paramount to protect it. Banks are custodians of not only monetary value, but now also the currency of data.
To go for a compliance-ready API infrastructure is short-sighted- many banks now, both retail and commercial, are seeing the benefits to be gleaned from a greater investment in this infrastructure. One that is future-proofed.
Join this webinar, hosted by Finextra in association with Axway on 14 May 2019 at 15:00 UK time and hear experts discuss:
- How the retail learnings are influencing the corporate arena with regard to open banking
- How system integration is evolving- the security challenges and leveraging AI
- What kind of investment and partnership models are required
- Liisa Kanniainen, Vice President Strategic Partner Digital Banking CBB, Nordea
- Anton Ruddenklau, Head of Digital & Innovation, KPMG
- Jacques Pütz – CEO, Luxhub