02 May 2019 at 15:00 UK time
Join this latest webinar from Finextra in association with Equinix on 02 May 2019 at 15:00 UK time and join expert speakers discuss Open Banking and how it will reshape retail and commercial banking.
Open Banking is seen as a revolution in banking, but it has been a slow and gradual process. How is it progressing, what are the significant developments we can expect in 2019 and what will be the impact for banks, payment services providers and consumers?
During the webinar, we will discuss:
- What strategies should be adopted to be successful and what must happen to achieve them?
- What is the importance of APIs? How will banks and third-party providers use APIs to move customer data securely and offer transaction-based services and products to innovate in an increasingly data-intensive marketplace?
- What are the likely emerging ecosystems, hubs, partnerships and interconnected business models?
- What are the consumer benefits of sharing their transaction and account information far easier with a wider choice of payment providers?
- When will consumers see these benefits and is enough being done by the industry to educate consumers about Open Banking?
- Tim Decker, Head of Electronic Payment Products, Lloyds Bank
- Udita Banerjee, Applied Technologies Innovation & Solutions, RBS
- Eleni Coldrey, Director of Senior Business Development, Equinix