Join Finextra, OneSpan and industry experts for our on demand webinar exploring the impact of the EU’s eIDAS regulation on the financial services industry, and how to meet requirements for e-signature, identity verification and authentication.
Financial institutions understand the value of digitising their business to give them an edge over their competition and meet growing customer expectations. As they transform their businesses through the delivery of digital services, attention turns to the importance of e-signature technology and the role of identity and authentication under the eIDAS (Electronic Identification Authentication and trust Services) regulation.
eIDAS provides guidance on how banks and other financial institutions transact digitally with their customers from the point of the initial account opening and across the lifecycle of the customer. It has been two years since the regulation came into force and for many financial institutions, it supports their digital transformation plans and the launch of new and innovative digital services.
Register for this webinar and listen to industry experts discuss;
- The benefits of the eIDAS regulation and how it is poised to spur the adoption of e-signatures and digital transactions in the EU
- How to meet eIDAS requirements while fulfilling your digital agenda
- The role of identity and authentication when verifying business and consumer identities and undertaking due diligence tasks
- Best practices to improve adoption rates for digital account opening and online loan and insurance applications
- Michael Lakhal, Senior Product Manager, OneSpan
- Alastair Campbell, Global head secure access & digital identity, HSBC
- Trevor Emig, Consultant, Baringa
- Anna Milne, Editor, Finextra