06 September 2018 at 15:00 BST
Join Finextra and HID Global for our on demand webinar as we explore the implications of Open Banking and banks’ response to it, and discuss the benefits for customers of this far reaching regulation.
The effect of Open Banking is to improve customers’ choice of financial services providers. It is a major source of innovation across the banking industry and forces banks to look at the services they offer. To be more competitive through the use of API networks, partnerships and improve their services to customers.
Open banking makes it possible for consumers to share financial transaction data with a range of third-parties and gain access to a wider range of payment and information services putting them in control of their finances and who has access to their personal data.
But how are banks responding to this new regulation? Join our on demand webinar as expert speakers discuss the challenges and opportunities of Open Banking in the transaction services sector and discuss key topics such as:
- How is the industry responding to Open Banking and its regulatory effect?
- How revolutionary is it and how will it change the way money moves and is managed?
- What are the constraints and barriers banks face?
- What are the implications of sharing customers financial data with multiple payment providers?
- Olivier Thirion de Briel, Global Solution Marketing Director, HID Global
- Alex Park, Digital Director, Metro Bank
- Jason Maude, Head of System Analytics, Starling Bank
- Gary Wright, Content Director, Finextra