Join Finextra, Jumio and Fintrail for our on demand webinar as we explore the impact of data protection and data privacy in a post GDPR landscape.
GDPR represents a significant change in terms of data privacy and data protection. Designed to harmonise data privacy laws across Europe, GDPR aims to protect and empower all EU citizens data privacy and to reshape the way organisations across the region approach data privacy.
Unfortunately, countless organisations, both inside and outside the EU are completely unaware that GDPR applies to them and their third-party solution providers who touch personal data.
When you consider the financial, regulatory, and reputational risks, it’s no wonder why so many organisations are scrambling to reduce their compliance exposure.
This all impacts the way in which you manage your online digital process and the dependency financial institutions have on the providers of such services.
This webinar will provide actionable guidance on how to determine if your selected digital identity data processors are, in fact, fully compliant, how their processes have been vetted and guiding you to ask the right questions in order to provide you with a little peace of mind.
Join this webinar by Finextra in association with Jumio and hear expert speakers discuss the challenges and opportunities of GDPR within the digital identity sector.
Topic covered during this webinar include:
- The impact of GDPR on online digital identity solutions, the importance of understanding its effect on your business, and the implications of non-compliance.
- The role of Data Processors and Data Controllers and the dependency banks have on them.
- Understanding the shift in where risk and liability sits in a post-GDPR world.
- The critical questions to ask of your Digital Identity Data Processor in respect of GDPR.
- How to collaborate with digital identity companies to streamline GDPR compliance.
- Gemma Rogers, Director, Fintrail
- Dean Nicolls, VP of Marketing, Jumio
- Gary Wright, Content Director, Finextra