Join Finextra, Avoka, Vanson Bourne and Metro Bank for our on demand webinar as we explore the frustrations business customers are having with their banks, and the critical role digital plays in acquiring new business customers.
Understanding the behaviour and challenges of your business customers is the recipe to providing successful banking services, and to winning new business customers. However, the latest research from Avoka shows this market is hugely under-served by banks with only 30% of banks globally providing digital services for their business customers.
83% of small business owners would recommend their bank to other small businesses if their online product application was a successful experience.
*Source: Vanson Bourne
Business customers expect bank services to be multi-channel and automated, together with human interaction. However, in most cases there is a sizeable divide between what business customers want and what their bank is making available to them leading, to customer frustration, and process abandonment.
Based on Vanson Bourne survey findings, topics for discussion include:
- What SME’s think of their banks
- SME’s business issues and challenges and how to overcome them
- Recommendations for servicing SME’s
- Derek Corcoran, Chief Experience Officer, Avoka
- Charlie Wood, Project Manager, Vanson Bourne
- Jo MacDonald, Head of Business Propositions, Metro Bank
- Gary Wright, Content Director, Finextra
*Source: Vanson Bourne research conducted in February/March 2018 of 300 small business owners in UK,France, Benelux, Netherlands and Spain