Join Finextra, FIS and industry experts for our on demand webinar: Driving the New Payments Business Models.
The financial services industry is undergoing unprecedented change and, irrespective of size, banks and payment providers face increasing regulatory pressure competition from a host of new entrants, and customer thirst for innovative services delivered in real-time.
For many banks and payment providers, the complexity and cost of managing their technology and exceeding customer expectations are so great they look for alternative business models to drive greater efficiency to keep pace with change.
Increasingly, cloud-based models are being deployed for their capability to decrease transaction costs by reducing complexity and to improve scale, compliance and flexibility. New sources of potential revenue can be created through digitally delivered services and access to instant payment schemes
This webinar from Finextra, in association with FIS, brought together expert speakers from the payments industry and financial institutions to debate these issues and more. Topics for discussion include:
- In an increasingly regulated marketplace, what are the options for banks and payment providers to manage complexity and cost more efficiently?
- What are the alternative solutions and business models? What are the benefits and how do you build a business case for change?
- Providers are sensitive to protecting customer data and their relationships. How is this managed and secured in a cloud-based solution?
- How does this support and deliver new products and solutions to customers looking for digital financial services on a par with those they have become accustomed to in other sectors?
- Chris Higham, Head of Strategy & Change - Payments, Virgin Money
- Max Schertel, Head of Business Operations, N26
- Leo Wagner, Senior Solution Consultant, FIS
- Gary Wright, Content Director, Finextra