12 December 2017 at 15:00 UK time
Join Finextra, Mitek and leading financial institutions on 12 December 2017 at 15:00 UK time for our webinar, where we will answer critical questions on payments compliance in the post-data breach era.
2017 has been a terrible year for data breaches. These high-profile incidents have compromised hundreds of millions of records and severely dented consumers’ trust in the digital channel.
They have also created a knotty problem for payments providers and financial institutions when it comes to remaining compliant with regulation in a landscape scarred by these breaches.
In this new era, traditional identity verification checks – like credit bureau hits and knowledge-based authentication (KBA) – have lost their credibility.
So, what exactly are financial institutions and payments providers supposed to do, given the higher and higher standards of customer authentication and data security they are expected to meet by new regulation such as PSD2 and GDPR?
What methods can they rely on to stay compliant without alienating customers or burning their budget on costly identity verification processes?
This webinar, from Finextra in association with Mitek, will explore these critical questions, bringing together expert speakers from leading financial institutions and Mitek to discuss a number of issues including:
- How have the data breaches impacted, and how will they change the way fraudsters operate?
- In the post-data breach era, what is the future of KBA?
- How will new regulation impact the cost of meeting KYC and AML regulations for payments providers?
- Gary Wright, Director of Content, Finextra
- René Hendrikse, Vice President & Managing Director, EMEA, Mitek
- Rich Wagner, CEO, Cashplus
- Jonathan Williams, Principal Consultant, Mk2 Consulting
Join the webinar to hear actionable insights into how to grapple with the challenges of payments compliance in the post-data breach era.