October 27th 2016, 2pm GMT/9am ET
Instant payments continues to be a hot topic in Europe and across the globe as more countries look to adopt real-time/instant payment schemes.
D+H, in partnership with Finextra, invites you to join us for a complimentary one hour webinar focusing on the SEPA Instant Payments initiative, driven by the European Payments Council. Hear our panel of industry experts from EBA Clearing, the Euro Banking Association, PRETA, and Rabobank discuss the business case for instant payments, the regulatory framework, cross-border considerations, and other hot topics in European instant payments.
Join us for a complimentary one hour webinar to hear our panel of industry experts discuss the SEPA Instant Payments initiative, driven by the European Payments Council.
Topics of discussion:
• The business case for instant payments
• The regulatory framework
• Cross-border payments
Speakers will include:
- Erwin Kulk, Head of Service Development and Management, EBA CLEARING
- Vincent Brennan, Head of Group Operations & Payments, Bank of Ireland, and Deputy Chairman, Euro Banking Association
- John Broxis, Managing Director, PRETA
- Gary Wright, Director of Content, Finextra
- Moderator: Gene Neyer, Industry and Regulatory Product Management, Global Payments Solutions, D+H
Following the discussion, will be a Q&A session to allow all participants an opportunity to submit questions to the panel.
Join Finextra and D+H for this webinar to participate in the debate about revolutionizing european payments and commerce.