The registration process is not live.
Goldman Sachs describes millennials as “one of the largest generations in history” and one that is moving into its prime spending years. They want to be known by their bank and they want contact to be personalised. They are ‘impatient’ and expect financial advice based on what they need right now. And they want seamless and smart financial products that enhance rather than interfere with their lives.
To stay relevant to these customers, retail banks will have to direct their entire operations towards customer centricity. They will be doing this in a financial services environment that is undergoing rapid change, driven by regulatory initiatives and also by the emergence of financial technology companies that are using digital technologies to develop new propositions for retail banking customers.
The digital imperative must be recognised by everyone within a financial institution – from front line officers right to the board room. Banking executives have a job on their hands to steer their banks forward. They have to oversee a shift in mindset from the old world to the new. They have to direct their entire operations towards customer-centricity and choose the best roadmap for success. And they have to do all this at speed.
This webinar, brought to you by Finextra in association with Atos and featuring speakers from challenger banks and fintechs, will examine next generation banking and digital transformation at the front end of retail banks.
Among the topics to be explored will be:
- What does the new retail banking digital customer want?
- How do millennials differ from previous generations? How can these differences be addressed by banks?
- What are the new digital products and services that can help banks to stay relevant?
- How can banks embed themselves in the consumer value chain and provide customers with real-time, proactive offerings?
- What are the consequences of not recognising the digital imperative?
- How can established banks learn from new entrants, challengers and fintechs?
- Will digital transformation be driven by partnerships or by open APIs, or both?
- The role of Networked Banking in driving growth and differentiation in a customer-centric retail banking environment
- Martyn Atkinson, Director of Change and Digital, Metro Bank
- Wayne Fialo, Global Head Banking, ATOS
- Carlos Sanchez, CEO & Founder, Ipagoo
- Alon Zadka, Senior Innovation Lead, Lloyds Banking Group