The registration process is not live.
The financial services industry is in the early stages of a significant digital transformation. With investment in fintech rising from $520 million in 2010 to about $3 billion in 2014, the financial services industry is well funded to drive unprecedented change.
Historically on opposite sides of the playing field, smart fintech firms and financial institutions are beginning to see that they need one another to thrive.
Join Yodlee® Interactive for an on-demand webinar hosted by Finextra, for engaging commentary and analysis about the evolution of the financial services model and how banks and fintech companies can work together through joint innovation.
Hear from our panelists:
- Claire Calmejane, Director of Innovation at Lloyds Banking Group
- Matt Ford, Founder and CEO at Pariti
- Jason O’Shaughnessy, VP of International at Yodlee Interactive
- Collin Canright, Principal, Canright Communications
- Why fintech is such a hot investment globally
- What financial institutions have that fintech startups need, and vice versa
- How financial institutions are evolving their software service strategy
- How to innovate legacy banking systems and create joint collaboration with fintech startups
- The future of mobile payments and digital money management