18 June @ 08:00 UK time
1 Lombard St, London, EC3V 9AA
The registration process is not live.
The pace of change in wealth and asset management is accelerating, and many factors are dramatically changing the landscape.
The industry is dealing with concerns around trust and increasing clarity around charges. A gender and pay gap around professionals working in the industry is starting to gain attention. The maturing of millennials and anticipation of the generation coming after is causing many investment managers to look at alternative ways to meet the needs of a new and growing customer base. And, of course, regulation is always a factor. Not just regulation in isolation, but in combination with customer demands and technology drivers. All of these factors mean that investment management is ripe and screaming out for transformation.
Finextra, in association with IBM, invites you to an exclusive breakfast roundtable where industry thought leaders will discuss the future of the investment management industry and the possibilities for harnessing digital change. The breakfast will be held at 1 Lombard Street in the heart of the City of London and will feature presentations from industry experts and market participants. Confirmed guest speakers currently include:
- Moderator: Elizabeth Lumley, Special Projects Editor, Finextra
- Bharat Bhushan, Industry Architect, Banking and Financial Markets, IBM
- Clare Flynn Levy, CEO, Essentia Analytics
The presentations will be followed by a moderated roundtable discussion where we will debate:
- Disruptive technology themes in the industry to deliver investment objectives, customer needs and the regulatory ask
- What impact will the new generation of investors have on the industry?
- How can the industry better use data to serve digital-savvy clients?
- The impact of new market entrants and the alternative finance market on the traditional investment management industry
All Finextra roundtables are held under the Chatham House Rule. Please save the date:
- When: Thursday 18th June 2015. Starting at 8:00 and ending at approximately 10.30 UK time
- Where: 1 Lombard St, London, EC3V 9AA
Register your interest now and join us for what we are sure will be an entertaining and educational morning of networking and discussion in the company of your industry peers. Priority will be given to employees of regulated financial institutions working in the investment management sector.