The registration process is not live.
We have seen a number of banks in the UK suffer outages of their ATM networks. What made these outages more damaging to the bank brand is the speed at which customer dissatisfaction spread on social media.
The importance of keeping customer-facing real time networks, such as ATMs, up and running has never been more important. What strategies can banks take to ensure their ATM networks are resilient and failsafe, preventing future publically embarrassing outages?
We gathered a panel of industry thought leaders to discuss these issues:
- Sara Parker, Product Director, LINK ATM Services, VocaLink
- Kevin Brown, Payment Industry Insights and Advisory Panel Member to the Payment Systems Regulator, FCA
- Phil Gerrard, Consultant and former CIO within the Co-operative Group
Our panel discussed:
- Were banks taken by surprise at the speed at which news of ATM outages spread on social media?
- Are banks doing enough to ensure the networks that support real-time payments, such as ATMs, are robust and resilient?
- What strategies can be enacted to ensure that payments networks are always up and running from a customer point of view?
- What are consumers’ expectations of real-time payments?
Register to listen to our panel now.
- When: On-demand
- Where: Finextra.com