20 May @ 17:30 UK Time
Level39, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London
The registration process is not live.
The shifts in customer behaviour towards mobile and online banking have made the high street presence a costly and questionable basis for modern retail banking.
Many trends have emerged to reimagine the bank branch, such as imitating retail stores, creating hubs populated with self-service kiosks or providing mini-branches in rural or remote locations. Banks are now looking at the evolution of their remaining physical networks along more convenient and relevant lines. Many are heralding an end to the old school 20th Century branch, staffed with tellers and queues. In its place a new modern and digital high street presence is due to emerge.
Finextra and EPAM invite you to an exclusive evening event bringing together a group of industry thought leaders to discuss the death and rebirth of the 21st Century Bank Branch and to see an example of blending mobile and location based technology in the branch – the Citi Concierge. This was judged to be the most transformative branch solution at the recent Citi Mobile Challenge.
The evening will commence with a Champagne reception and close with an opportunity for networking with your industry peers including drinks and canapés.
Our panel includes:
- Carl Hynes, Head of Branch Transformation & Self Service, Barclays
- David Brear, Chief Thinker, Think Different Group
- Yevgeniy Galper, Director, Head of Mobile Practice, EPAM
Our panel will discuss:
- How are banks embracing self-service?
- How can volume transactions be automated, opening up resources for better customer service?
- How can retail banks take better advantage of data to provide more tailored customer service?
- How can mobile be integrated with the branch experience?
Please save the date and join us:
- When: Wednesday May 20, 2015. Starting at 17:30 and ending at approximately 21.00 UK time
- Where: Level39, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AB
Places are limited, so please reserve your place early by clicking here and registering your interest. Priority wil be given to employees of regulated financial institutions.